View Single Post
Old January 27, 2010, 07:38 PM   #6
Dimebolt

I took a quick peek at Browning's at the beginning of my search, but they kinda seemed to generally be out of my entry level price range. Looks like the synthetic Browning pump would be the stalker though, with an MSPR of $579 thats doable, is this a good one? I hate to introduce new guns into the picture when I'm so close to buying but I gotta have all the info so this is good. I'm absolutely adament about synthetic though, or rather anti-camo, anti-woodgrain.

I was just at Kesselring's today for the first time, I like it and they have some good prices, they had just the gun I'm looking for at $455 which was the best price I'd seen yet. But just a little south at the old Sportmans Warehouse they had the 3" Remington 870 at $319, which is the main reason I still haven't walked away from the 870 because thats a mighty appealing price. I called DJ's and I've been there before but I don't remember what he said though, which means it wasn't memorable.

One place I absolutely boycott is Discount Gun Sales, I've had issues with them before and contrary to being called "Discount" Gun Sales, they're generally more expensive than anyone else, but thats another matter, got a little sidetracked.

Thanks for all the wonderful information, I'm getting fired up!

Page generated in 0.03584 seconds with 8 queries