View Single Post
Old August 27, 2005, 07:06 PM   #22
stephen426

I'm willing to make a bet. If you guys owned a business, lets say a restaurant for example and your state allowed open carry, you would probably allow it right? Now lets say that the majority of your patrons are sheeple and they have their reasons (as silly as they may be) for being scared of guns that aren't attached to badges. If enough of your customers express concern to you and then stop patroning your restaurant, would you do something about it??? When it hits your wallet, I'm willing to bet most of you would ask people not to open carry. You might encourage then to carry concealed but few of you would be willing to lose the Sheeple as customers.

What the hell is the big deal with covering up your gun? I know it is a little more uncomfortable and may restrict your options of what you carry, but there really is a tactical advantage here. I also noiced with almost 30 votes, I am still the only one who has voted against open carry. I guess that is to be expected on this type of forum... Too many fanatics and not enough moderates to balance things off.

Page generated in 0.03048 seconds with 8 queries