View Single Post
Old August 13, 2013, 04:54 PM   #103
daddyo

Quote:
Seasoned people or LE don't get into fights when weapons are involved. It can go either way very quickly. Sometimes in your favor sometimes not. No I'm not afraid but when you work a place by yourself and your backup is 20-30 minutes away and that's another dept you learn what safety is all about. Letting someone invade your space would not be a good idea. It may sound tough or lawful to wait till something happens exactly like you think the law states or something else but so many times things happen 100% completely how you've planned. Whatever happens you want to be able to go home at the end of the day. I don't plan to be macho just Safe. So many of the laws that you guys quote one way, they can be turned the other way just the same. The best thing to do is know your rights / laws.
I think folks just assume that you are using the gun when other alternatives are available. These guys just assume that you have not exhausted all other available options or that other options are available.

Page generated in 0.02286 seconds with 8 queries