View Single Post
Old September 24, 2009, 02:20 PM   #26
BigJimP

Yes, I'm telling you the used Browning Citori lineup of guns retains its value as well, if not better, than Beretta in most areas of the country - especially in their entry level models - Browning Citori Lightning or Beretta white onyx. I think you'll see that especially as they get to 10 or 15 years old - but there isn't more than a few hundred dollars between them typically.

List price on Browning White Lightning is $ 2,029 / list price on Beretta is $ 1,975.

Why you're seeing more Beretta's than Browning's as used guns - who knows. They might have made the club a better deal ...

I didn't say a Beretta will fail after a few thousand shells - in my opinion, even though you are looking at entry level models, they've both 100,000 shell guns. But I will tell you that if the Browning fits you ( so it hits where you look ) then the Beretta will not probably fit you. They are different in the amount of drop at comb, heel, etc.

Buy the gun that fits you the best / not who made it - either a Beretta or a Browning Citori will hold up if you take care of it. But the Browning Japanese made Citori certainly is not an inferior gun to anything Beretta makes - on the entry level or the higher end of either mfg's lineup at $ 5,000 plus ...

Page generated in 0.02919 seconds with 8 queries