View Single Post
Old March 15, 2009, 06:46 AM   #7
tjtim

What else is stamped there?

Okay lets see on left side in circle around hinge bolt it say's GARDONE-V.T ITALY-M.A.V.I and just beside that on side in custom engraved area it say's COMPANION PAT.n.45382-54476 and closer to stock there is a 1/2 size knights hooded crown inside the crown in very small lettering say's J.L.G. and smaller letters yet say's arms ammunition.

Right Side Say's around hinge bolt EAGLE ARMS N.Y. N.Y. in the custom engraved area it say's 12 guage 3" magnum and another 1/2 size knights crown with same markings as on the left.

there are a number of proof and quality trest stamps on it also upon the flat of the open breach, most of which are very hard to make out this what I can see with magnification, right side of reciever crown stamp with M.A.I.V. and just beside it the serial number 47***
Left side of reciever a series of 3 stampings very hard to see but in order from front to back 1)star or asterik above a crown with what looks like a rifle inside the crown or a slash mark of some sort 2) two of these star/asterik marks above the lerters PSF in odd font and 3) another star/asterik mark above very small letter ing that seems to read "finitio" in italic lettering, probably meaning finished or final approval?

On left side of barrel it states: MADE IN ITALY
Bottom of barrel under fore grip it is stamped: another series of crown markings 1) star/asteric/crown with rifles and below letters KG1, 2 star/aserik crown /psf and 220 below 3) another crown with finito below and 4) no crown just XXX and below that 18.2

That is every thing I can find satmped on the whole thing under magnification, there are no other stamps or marking on it even when disassembled.

Thanks much Tim

Page generated in 0.04205 seconds with 8 queries