View Single Post
Old September 23, 2005, 05:53 PM   #79
butch50

Quote:
On a good note! Where I hunt has been a one buck county for many years. This is the second year I could take two doe. So I guess all that Hight tech stuff really does not make a big difference.
Excellent! I don't believe that the technology we have at hand today is going to make a real difference in the overall number of deer killed. It may someday. Right now though the technology is rapidly, and I mean rapidly, accelerating to a point where the concept of traditional ML is going to be lost. I am advocating that the seasons that were distintcly set aside for MLs, as they were known at the time, should remain set aside for MLs that are traditional.

People who use what is basically centerfire technology (and scopes if they are not visually impaired) disguised as a ML to hunt with during ML season are violating the spirit of the ML season.

‘‘The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun.’’ ~ Patrick Henry

Page generated in 0.02377 seconds with 8 queries