View Single Post
Old October 21, 2008, 11:07 AM   #64
David Armstrong

Quote:
And any idiot who has studied 'point shooting/target focused' knows you have to bring the weapon to the same place everytime. Guess you never understood Lucky McDaniel or Applegate or Fairbrain or any of those people, do you david.
Apparently you haven't studied point shooting, deaf, because some of the point shooting disciplines will point out that you cannot always bring the gun to the same point. You might not be able to bring the gun to the same place every time. The repeatable index is only part of the discipline.
Quote:
You said "ANY HITS" david. Guess you don't have stats do you?
Yes, deaf, I said any hits are likely to slow or stop the attack. And again, if you aren't aware of that or don't understand it you need to get off the range and start looking at the real world shootings.
Quote:
Never heard of people taking 10, 15, 20 or more hits and still keep going have you?
Yes, I have. Unlike you I realize they are the rare exceptions to the rule, not the more common.
Quote:
You have not one drop of research to back you up, right?
Actually, most of the research backs me up. You might want to try looking at if you are going to comment on it.

Page generated in 0.02813 seconds with 8 queries