View Single Post
Old March 30, 2009, 11:48 PM   #1
Amber

Extremely worried!!! Please help..Specially Doctors

Hello everyone. I am new here and this is my first post after my introduction post.
I am extremely worried and i need your opinions as possiable. I made a huge mistake.
A friend of mine gave me a bag full of gun cleaning supplies to let me clean a couple of guns and see what works better for me. Since i am new to all this shooting and gun care and don't know much about these things. Anyway as i brought the bag inside my home i guess its then that a box of "Clenzoil- 1 step sloution" (a cleaner. lubricant, protectant) fell out of the bag. Since i was carrying this big bag of cleaners and all the gun care stuff, and some other bgas as well (groceries, shoes, clothes, toys for my nephews and neices) i didn't notice that this little box fell out of the bag. I hadn't even opened this bag yet so i didn't know what things were inside the bag and i had never seen this "clenzoil" box before.
Anyway a couple of hours later i saw my 8 month old nephew licking the top of a small, black box (thank God the lid was still on it). I took it from him and rfead what it was and then i found out that it was a gun cleaner. I didint know if he had tasted any of that cleaner so to find out i myself licked around the sides of the box to see if there ahd been any cleaner on it, cuz the box had been open many times before and there had to be some cleaner at the sides of the box. I did find a somewhat strange sort of taste. Now i am worried about my nephew that he might have tasted some of it and i hope it doesnt have any bad effects on his health. If there are any doctors here or anyone who has had any experience with this cleaner please help me. I am scared to death and don't know what to do right now. I will take him to a doctor as soon as i can meanwhile i thought i'd ask you gentlemen and ladies for help. Please Help!!

Please tell me he's not in any danger!

PLEASE READ POST #4 ON THIS THREAD BEFORE RESPONDING.

Last edited by JohnKSa; April 4, 2009 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Added note.

Page generated in 0.03662 seconds with 8 queries