View Single Post
Old November 17, 2012, 11:22 PM   #40
Deja vu

I dont think animals concern them selves with humane kills. Why do we (as humans) think we are so much better than the animals? Did we not all evolve from the same stuff or where we not all created by the same maker (which ever belief system you have).

People often say that humans are the only animal that can cause global extinction. I dont believe that every species of animal out there that is no longer walking the earth, where destroyed by humans. I also feel that there will be life on the earth long after humans have gone the way of the t-rex.

Of course humans kill other animals. We are predators. Our eyes face forward like other predators, our young are born weak and pathetic like other predators.

sorry I went of topic for a min there but I think its funny that humans think they are so much better than other animals. We try to put our moral code that we use for other humans on to other animals. I "think" we are the only animals that do that (I could be convinced other wise). We are super predators, nature made us this way. Why do we deny what we where born to be?

Do I try to hunt ethically? Yes cause a clean kill will allow me to have a much better chance of retrieving the food I kill. On a pest animal... I try as well cause its good practice for hunting other animals.

all 26 of my guns are 45/70 govt, 357 mag, 22 or 12 ga... I believe in keeping it simple. Wish my wife did as well...

Last edited by Deja vu; November 17, 2012 at 11:46 PM.

Page generated in 0.04622 seconds with 8 queries