View Single Post
Old November 22, 2006, 11:23 PM   #26
Maser

The comments on that video are hilarious. I have seen that video more than enough times on other sites and it just flat out discusts me. It does nothing but feed the anti-gun liberals logic. A kid that age's body is still developing and bones and muscles and other things are still growing and have a big recoil can mess up develpoment and lead to permenant damage. The dad or whoever was video taping that kid needs to come visit me and I will have him shoot a custom .375 H&H magnum made by Ultralite arms and we will see if he likes to have recoils that he can't handle.

I don't mean to sound all high and mighty here, but I do sort of have experience with this type of iditotic behaviour. See, when my little brother was about the age of the kid in the video, I thought it would be funny to let him shoot my pistol grip shotgun with 3" magnum loads as a joke. Was not a joke at all. My poor bro ended up with a broken wrist and he was afraid to shoot my shotgun for a long time. Luckily there was no permenant damage and nowadays he loves my shotgun again.

Oh yeah, and in the video the shotgun is a single shot I think. Less weight and more recoil.

Page generated in 0.03160 seconds with 8 queries