Thread: New Kahr p380
View Single Post
Old May 4, 2012, 07:02 PM   #1
Bird3897

New Kahr p380

I finally took the plunge and bought the p380. I know it's old news but some are still going insane deciding on which true pocket gun to buy. I have an lcp and have been eyeing the p380 and sig 238 for a long while. I mainly went with the p380 because of dao and smaller than sig. So far I absolutely love this pistol. I only have a 100 rounds of 95gr american eagle( dirty stuff) through it and it has been flawless(I didn't even clean the gun first). My lcp has been great but it's not that fun to shoot, the p380 is a blast. Very accurate, good sights for 380, and smooth trigger. The pistol is tight but it will chamber a round by slingshot method if you acually pull it back all the way and let go, works everytime for me. I think the build quality is definately much better than ones priced lower but most of the time you get what ya pay for. I still feel the sig is a nicer built pistol but it is heavier and slightly larger( still want one of those too). I talked myself into this one as I was against it in the past but so far I am very happy I did. I will report on this once I get a few hundred through it, will probably chrono some and do some handloads.

Page generated in 0.03578 seconds with 8 queries