View Single Post
Old May 18, 2009, 09:58 PM   #12
emtmark

lol, truly a buyer beware, it was for my part an unknown gun so my bad at the inception for not knowing that parts are NO WHERE, lol. that said, yes that guy was a royal jerk to me. Maybe because I wasn't packin a badge and its a LEO type establishment or maybe the guy was having a bad day. Anyway you slice it if your in business to do business you need to take care of your clients. to me he diddn't need me as a client and i can't recomend a place to others that diddn't do right by me. so yes i was had, not intentionally by the friend who sold it to me, he diddn't know and had no idea the gate was hangin in there and working for him, and it broke literally the day i picked it up. so a learning experiance for me and yes my buddy will do it for price of materials. It will just take a while for him to knock it out little by little. still an adventure and any and all diagrams, pictures maybe of your schmidt, with an intact gate thank you all i'm learning alot. mark
ps i apologize a head of time for the lowercase typing, just a think i do, sometimes i remember and sometimes i don't.

Page generated in 0.02959 seconds with 8 queries