Thread: Dillon question
View Single Post
Old September 12, 2002, 03:09 PM   #12
Dot_mdb

Thanks to all who responded. I am still undecided so if anyone else has an opinion please respond.

After reading the replies and talking to others I have come to the conclusion that I won't be disappointed if I buy either the Square Deal, the 550 or the 650.

Right now I seem to be leaning towards buying a Square Deal since I am mostly loading .38's. The machine is so relatively inexpensive for what it does that I don't see how it can be a bad deal. And if I want to add a 650 afterwards I can do that or another Square Deal.

The other option that I think might make sense for me is to just buy the 650 without the casefeeder since I will be loading about 5,000 rounds a year or less.

I think I am pretty much decided on buying a Dillon. In speaking to quite a number of people I have not found one who has a bad opinion or had a bad experience with the company. I am willing to pay a little more to deal with people like that.

Does anyone have any links to sites that have good information on the Hornady L-N-L? I've never found the Hornady site to be that informative.

Bill

Page generated in 0.04001 seconds with 8 queries