View Single Post
Old March 12, 2007, 04:43 PM   #5
Doug.38PR

I will be in Morehouse Parish (not in any city limits). Not so good if the only place you can shoot is if you have a big farm.....(don't really mean that...I love that area, half my family is up there and I've half my life there between summers and Christmases growing up and even moreso now)

I'm hesitant to ask the Sheriff or Police Jury as I'm afraid any LE agency would so "NO" just at the idea of any citizen asking to shoot anywhere other than a regulated indoor/outdoor public range. They may so "no I can't" regardless of what the law says. Even if they do say it's okay, I'm afraid they will make a lot to do about it regulating what I can and can't shoot, how much money I have to put in it, saying I have to get some kind of dang state or parish permit, saying I have to submit X,Y & Z report on it every month. I just want to set up a good backstop and have fun on my property with friends and neighbors....that's all. I'm getting the H E double L out of Houston to get away from that kind of stuff.

Page generated in 0.03304 seconds with 8 queries