View Single Post
Old November 6, 2009, 04:44 PM   #22
Horseman

I have to agree with that. I've been buying stuff from Midway since the mid 90's. They used to even offer free shipping until they kept losing money on cheapo's buying a $2 part twice a week that Midway lost money on to ship for free. I remember the warning mailer they sent out in the mid 90's warning people not to abuse the free shipping.

My problem though is not that they no longer offer free shipping. My problem is I've spent WAAAY to much time shopping there and finding only half what I wanted was actually in stock. If I'm gonna make a mail order I'm gonna order everything I need so I'm not paying shipping twice. And that's the other thing....they make you pay shipping multiple times if you order stuff that's backordered. I shouldn't have to pay $9 shipping 2 or 3 times because they can't keep things in stock. Grafs doesn't have as big of problem keeping things in stock so that's where I go for a lot of stuff. I wish Midway would stop trying to be Cabela's and go back to what they did well.....reloading supplies at less than retail prices.

Page generated in 0.02449 seconds with 8 queries