View Single Post
Old December 19, 2010, 03:49 PM   #52
DAS9mm

See boxoftruth.com, rifles have no trouble doing a through and through of a car. I think they used a Buick. 45 acp and 9mm can almost penetrate both sides of a car.

I agree with leave if BG is hiding in dumpster.

Many states, east and west coasts, have Castle doctrines. I don't think it would matter where the BG was hiding if he was within the curtilage of one's dwelling.

"The area, usually enclosed, encompassing the grounds and buildings immediately surrounding a home that is used in the daily activities of domestic life.

A garage, barn, smokehouse, chicken house, and garden are curtilage if their locations are reasonably near to the home. The determination of what constitutes curtilage is important for purposes of the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution, which prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures of a person and of his or her home or property. Courts have construed the word home to include curtilage so that a person is protected against unlawful searches and seizures of his or her curtilage." http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/curtilage

What I am trying to say is, I think my refrigerator is within my curtilage.

Page generated in 0.03427 seconds with 8 queries