View Single Post
Old January 7, 2013, 02:22 PM   #4
BigJimP

I think prices will continue to go up ....but it depends on what you're looking for in terms of components ...and how available they are....
----------------
Some powders are more available ...because there is more of it being used for a variety of calibers and shotshells.....like Hodgdon Universal, or Hodgdon Clays..../ so maybe you need to consider changing your recipe to something else ??

Some bullet companies like Montana Gold - are doing the best they can to fill orders...and are limiting some calibers to 1 case per order.../ but they're still shipping. I received a case of bullets I ordered about 6 weeks ago ...just last week. Its just a matter of being patient.

But part of stocking up on your components - is calculating what you shoot in a year ..and making sure you allow 3 -6 months for a supplier to get your order shipped...and just deal with it. You just need to buy in quantities that make sense for your needs. I think the component suppliers will catch up on components - regardless of what happens on a potential assault weapons bill...or not...who knows ??

Page generated in 0.02694 seconds with 8 queries