View Single Post
Old January 8, 2013, 05:30 PM   #17
weblance

I have the Bersa 380, Taurus 905(9mm revolver) and have shot the PF-9. I also have the mentioned Kel-Tec P32. The Bersa is a fine first handgun. You can get the magazine for the Bersa Thunder Deluxe(Deluxe model is discontinued, but the 9 shot magazine is still available)and you have a 10 shot 380. The Bersa is extremely accurate and well made. Mine has been perfectly reliable.

If you think you will carry your new pistol, consider the Kel-Tec P32. Its smaller, and thinner than the LCP & P3-AT. It locks open on the last round(the others dont) and its pleasant to shoot. 32ACP is still effective if shots are placed well. Kel-Tec offers a 10 shot magazine for the P32 making it a formidable pistol. Mine has been perfectly reliable, unlike my LCP.

Of the three pistols you mentioned, The Bersa Thunder with the DELUXE magazine is the one I would consider. Bersa also makes the Thunder 380 PLUS, which holds 15 rounds. That might be the way to go.

Also consider the Ruger P95. Its only a few dollares more than the Bersa Thunder, 15 shot and 9mm. Its an excellent pistol.

Last edited by weblance; January 8, 2013 at 05:37 PM.

Page generated in 0.02387 seconds with 8 queries