View Single Post
Old March 26, 2012, 10:02 AM   #4
beeenbag

well... you really need to contact them personally to find out for sure, but here is my experience with s&w's service.

I lost a grip pin out of my 3913, a gun that has been out of production for a while. I called them to BUY a new one, they wouldn't let me. They told me they would send it to me free of charge, no shipping charge or anything. I again tried to buy it telling them it was my fault for losing the piece. They still would not let me. I then, while still on the phone with the rep, told them that I would like to go ahead and purchase a new recoil spring for the gun while I had them on the phone. I was informed that they did not have any and it would have to be back ordered. I told them not to worry about it I would just call back later and see if they had it then. About 3 days later, my grip pin showed up in the mail. I then left town for a few weeks, only to come home to another package containing a new recoil spring, also completely free of charge. That is great customer service in my opinion.

Just call them, I won't swear to it, but I would guess they will send you a postage paid package to send it back in.

Page generated in 0.03269 seconds with 8 queries