View Single Post
Old June 22, 2011, 03:40 PM   #110
markj

Quote:
I'm not sure markj was talking about perjury, per se, as much as coaching about how to word things.

Defense and prosecuting attorneys both do that.

Defense and prosecuting attorneys also coach their witnesses as far as prepping them for the types of questions likely to be asked in cross-examination.
Yes I was speaking of this, lawyers will help a person understand what is going on as far as doing a mock court situation where an question is asked and the lawyer explains how the client should answer it. No lawyer will admit to it as it opens up a new can.... Having 3 friends I went to school with as lawyers I kinda understand them, it is all in the win. A lawyer wants to win his cases, one that doesnt gets no clients, a lawyer with a high win count is in demand.

Heck Isaw a DUI person hand over 3 gs to a lawyer his 6th offense, he didnt spend one day in jail. Lawyer told him a price, guy asked what about cash, price was lowered and cash handed over. Lawyer did his job finding any tiny loophole to get client off. Some paper work wasnt done right so case dismissed. Its their job to d othis for the client, right or wrong it is what it is.

Now that the lawyers on this site have convicted this guy, what would his sentance be? even tho gun was transferred by an FFL and the paperwork submitted.

We can talk about this until we are blue, however did the guy get arrested? was he held in jail;? no all we have is one guy posting a buy his friend TOLD him about.

I got some good stories too.

Least no one wants to dive for cover and commence to shooting at cops like that other thread.....

Page generated in 0.02506 seconds with 8 queries