View Single Post
Old February 28, 2013, 05:49 PM   #13
Fishing_Cabin

The point I am making is right now there are not only attacks on RKBA at state level, but also at fed level. AWB, mag restrictions, universal background checks, etc. While its true that the fed AWB is doubtful to get any traction, we may wind out with a fed universal background check.

I am against these at both the state and fed level. Which is why I take offense at the one sided stance against state action, but not against federal action.

I am not against keeping the military equipped with what they need to do their job, nor am I against keeping LE at the different levels (fed/state/local) equipped to do their job. What I am against is coming out against the state side like this, but not coming out against the fed side.

The NFA side is tied in to other companies that sell both semi and select fire, but, don't have a problem with the difference between public and LE sales between the two types. I already discussed this in another thread on similar topic though, so no reason to repeat.

The specific stand will fail though if folks keep tossing "but the military" out for emotion. I have already detailed that in another thread though on a similar topic though, so no need to repeat.

I guess we will have to respectfully agree to disagree on our views about stopping any future restrictions.

Page generated in 0.02556 seconds with 8 queries