View Single Post
Old February 11, 2009, 01:20 PM   #99
David Armstrong

Quote:
Has this ever happened to you?
Sure, quite often. At which point I generally discuss things like the idea that your children probably don't want to have to plan your funeral any earlier than necessary, your spouse probably wants to have a few more years of enjoying your company, etc. Seems to work just fine. Personally I would question whether your "killer" conditioning works any better than anything else, if at all.
Quote:
You claim 30 years of experience and a PHD in your profile. With all of that, why so hesitant to offer up your approach here to the same scrutiny you are so willing to dish?
I claim nothing I haven't earned. And I'm not hesitant to offer up my approach at all. In fact, I think I've posted how I would do what you are trying to do as a counterpoint to your ideas. If you have anything in particular or specific, please feel free to ask. I'm not at all sure what you mean by reference to some "approach to this" outside of what I've already said.

Quote:
Gaxicus, maybe you can find some of the information you are looking for at these sites.
FYI, the university site is about 10 years old, so much of the info there is rather dated.

Last edited by David Armstrong; February 11, 2009 at 01:28 PM.

Page generated in 0.03204 seconds with 8 queries