View Single Post
Old April 17, 2002, 09:21 PM   #53
grunewaj

uglymofo,

I wasn't sure what to adjust when I tried it. You know you can adjust the height in the bushing or the height of the linkage? Can you give me a rule of thumb how to know which to adjust? There didn't seem to be any combination that I could get to work (I load .45ACP, also).

You are the first person I've actually heard from who has done it! Congratulations. I realize my question is a little vague, but it's been a while since I've fooled with it and since you just got it going, I figure you might know what the dance is.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim
The government consists of a gang of men exactly like you and me. They have, taking one with another, no special talent for the business of government; they have only a talent for getting and holding office. Their principal device to that end is to search out groups who pant and pine for something they can't get and to promise to give it to them. Nine times out of ten, that promise is worth nothing. The tenth time is made good by looting A to satisfy B. In other words, government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods.

-- H. L. Mencken

Page generated in 0.03466 seconds with 8 queries