View Single Post
Old June 13, 2013, 05:45 AM   #16
dayman

When you want to carry is up to you.
Chances are, you'll start carrying a little, and as you get more used to it, you'll wind up carrying a lot. Not because you get more paranoid - I for one know that odds are I'll never need a gun - but because it just becomes habit. There's no reason to force it.

I started out carrying only when I went into the city, or went hiking, but it slowly evolved into my carrying pretty much any time I leave the house.
I don't carry in the house because I have a door, a dog, and it's hard to attach a holster to gym shorts.

So I wouldn't worry about what anyone else says. Carry when you're comfortable carrying, or feel like you should carry. And, regardless of your state's laws,you should take a concealed carry class, and train regularly.
If you're going to carry a gun around it's your responsibility to make sure that you know when to shoot, when not to shoot, and can hit what you're aiming at.

And lastly, don't take any advise you get over the internet too seriously - definitely not any legal advise. You never know who's giving it.

Page generated in 0.03178 seconds with 8 queries