View Single Post
Old March 13, 2012, 11:34 PM   #9
Fetish636

New to reloading too

Hey i Just started reloading less then a month ago. I first bought a lee progressive 1000 it sounded great but in all reality it was a nightmare.... Being new to reloding it was a overload in information trying to get everything in sync... I never got that far i gave up after 2 days of fighting with it, I did in fact return it and did try lee again its a more simple type of auto indexing auto powder primer press, And well I LOVE IT it took about 15 mins to totally set up and get the powder mesuar to correctly dispense the right amount of charge. I am soo happy with it now it is a basic press with a 4 hole turret every pull of the handle does 1 "JOB" still almost a progressive type but simpler i think it cost me about 120 for the press it came in a kit but i cannot remember the actual name it is sweet tho, I am very anal i check every other bullet till i can trust the machine to do its thing. But so far i havent had to change much 500 rounds in 3 hours and still going i am very very pleased with it. I could not afford the "RCBS" and Other expensive type presses i am sure those are wonderfull i havent tried them but trust me lee is the way to go for new reloaders very veyr inexpensive and great quality and 2 year no questions asked warranty.. All in all start up cost so far the kit was 125.00ish i bought some powder 100 new brass 100 new bullets just to get everything in sync primers i think i have a total of 200 in it myself, This is just my personal thoughts take it for what its worth , thought i would throw in my 2 cents.. Good Luck and Happy Reloading!!

Page generated in 0.03295 seconds with 8 queries