View Single Post
Old February 16, 2013, 05:55 PM   #32
5R milspec

Guys I thank ya'll for your support,and all you are trying to do for me ( my dad ).I have been in touch with my brother-in-law and hope to get things worked out before the time comes to well you know.I too have had a one on one talk with one of the fellows here,and I have to say that if we ( the family ) could afford it we would just ask them to do the service.But its just to far for them to do it for us.I will keep ya'll posted to what I find out and hope we find a group of men who can pull it off.I to will add and say that if we can find a group that will do as good as one has spoke to me about,or as I just saw and read,well lets say to how happy and sad I will be.

Dwight I have to say that you guys put on a really nice deal.When my grandfather passed,they did all you do but not the standing rifle,boots,and helment.Man just reading what you last posted and seeing the pic just brings tears to my eyes.My heart goes out to you guys that do such a great job for our Vets.Just hope that ya'll one day get the same.

Page generated in 0.02514 seconds with 8 queries