View Single Post
Old August 17, 2013, 10:01 AM   #8
roc1

Remington 700 all the way. I owned 2 Rugers good rifles old model a lot better gun than the new Hawkeye. I had to send it back to factory twice. Action was rough as a cob and even when they finished second time it was rough. I have felt others on gun racks same way some smooth most are rough. They will tell you that doesn't matter but when you need to make quick follow up shot like I did on a deer with a 7-08 and it hangs a little not the best feeling all came out well but was not happy. Rugers first guy told me I needed to learn to push bolt with the palm of my hand instead of having hold of bolt and closing it. I finally emailed president and did get results. I have always liked Rugers and still do and have had great luck with CS dept.That one time was not good. I still have several handguns from Ruger. I owned the new model 70 Winchester as well great rifle but hardest kicking gun I ever owned it was 30-06. I have always had good luck with Remington and Savage both are tops in accuracy dept. have new and old Remington rifles only had one that needed to go back and Remington fixed it. CZ makes great rifles have that shoots great big fan of them as well.
Hope this helps a little
Roc1

Last edited by roc1; August 17, 2013 at 10:07 AM.

Page generated in 0.02834 seconds with 8 queries