View Single Post
Old August 6, 2006, 09:15 PM   #21
Epyon

Wow, impressive!!

Darren Laur I loved that post, very long but EXTREMELY informative. Thank you so much for sharing that valuable information, I'm sure many here just like me will use this information and take it to heart! Definately worth passing on this knowledge to others! Just a question about being a ballistic ground fighter, what exactly is that? Does that mean keep trying to move out of the way until you can either get back on your feet or end up on top of your opponents in order to pound away? This post reminds me of when my friends and I sparred a lot in high school, since we couldn't exactly afford classes we would read books and practice what we could learn. However we quickly learned that when we sparred everything we learned kind of went out the window and 9 times out of 10 we either had to resort to sloppy punches and kicks that were effective yet looked funny, or it we had to resort to wrestling techniques and holds.

Epyon
Vote Epyon for president in 2008, if you vote for Epyon all of your wildest dreams will come true: This campaign was brought to you by Epyon; funded in part by the Pizza Party, Surprise Party, Birthday Party, and Slumber Party.

Page generated in 0.02736 seconds with 8 queries