View Single Post
Old August 31, 2006, 12:41 AM   #13
manny1

Quote:
lillysdad,

So now that you remembered, have you sent a check to manny1? How could you still post in this forum and not notice the big box in the center of the screen alerting you about Private Messages?
Accept a check from this guy? NO way.

Quote:
liliysdad

This was completely my fault, and I screwed up.

To be honest, I forgot about them, and didnt check my PMs for several days. When I did, it had been several days, and I blew it off. I should have communicated better, and I did not.

My fault, wholly, completely, and 110%.
PMO only accepted & I doubt I'll ever see anything from him except lame excuses & he claims to be a LEO?

Guess it will be another month until he posts again on this thread to defend his so called "Honor"?

My guess, is he owes more $$ to guys that he actually buys, believe it or not........

This was originally posted as the warning to all the other good members that I've dealt with thru the years here & elsewhere about this members "Good Business Ethics" of dealing on the net! (IE: Excuses for not paying, which I expected)

Beware of this guy in all dealings IMO & all have been warned!

BTW: PM's & Emails sent for almost a month with no reply, even though he was on-line posting away, & "and I blew it off"
pleeze....

I've been Wheelin & Dealin on most the of the net FS boards for a long time & always pay for what I say "I'll take", thru good & bad times! And I've never forgot about anything I wanted to buy....

My Feedback speaks for itself all over the net FS boards, does yours Lilydude?

Page generated in 0.02619 seconds with 8 queries