View Single Post
Old May 19, 2013, 12:49 PM   #36
Al Norris
Moderator Emeritus

In other news, not entirely related to this case, California Lawyer, Chuck Michel, was Honored with NRA Defender of Justice Award. This award was given at the convention in Houston.

In other threads, I have disparaged the NRA-ILA for some of its lawsuits. I think I've made it clear that my remarks were meant for specific cases. If not, let me make that very clear with this post: Any disparaging remarks about the litigation efforts of the NRA-ILA are meant to be viewed in the context of the specific litigation in the thread that the remarks are posted. No more, no less.

The law firm headed by Chuck Michel is perhaps the foremost 2A litigator in CA. It is the "goto" firm when the NRA and/or the CRPA need expert litigators. They are, perhaps the best of the best, when it comes to defending the 2A against the anti-gun legislators in CA.

In this, I applaud the NRA-ILA in delivering this award to Chuck Michel. It is well deserved. My respect and thanks go to Chuck, himself, and to his associates. Sean? Clint? that means you guys too!

Page generated in 0.03725 seconds with 8 queries