View Single Post
Old May 16, 2012, 06:35 PM   #1
TargetBlaster

Giving Away My SA XD-40

This is a FREE contest. You do not pay for anything to enter, you do not sign up for any websites. You only need to have a YouTube account (accounts created after May 15th are not eligible to avoid people making multiple accounts to enter with) and post a comment or video response answering a simple question.

In honor of now having almost 100 subscribers on YouTube, I've decided to give away some prizes (make sure to watch the video for rules, also located in the description):

1st Prize: Springfield XD-40, purchased in April, 2012. It's in used condition with about 300 rounds through it. No blemishes, works perfectly, comes with all the accessories. Video response entries are eligible for a bonus prize of their choice between one of two boxes of ammo.

2nd Prize: AKC Concord double action (D/A) out-the-front (OTF) switchblade. Purchased this month. Also used (mostly just for a video review), but in like-new condition.

3rd Prize: AZAN "The Bull Stopper" 2 million volt rechargeable stun gun with LED flashlight. Also used once or twice for video reviews, like new condition.

Obviously, you have to be 18 or older to enter. If you win the gun, you need to be 21 or over if your state requires you to be 21 to own a handgun. The gun must be done via FFL transfer - I will NOT ship it to your home (unless you prove you have an FFL). If you live in a state with magazine capacity limits (such as California), you won't get the magazines with it (they are 13 rounds). I will pay shipping, but I will only ship inside the USA. I won't ship outside the USA, even if you offer to pay. No exceptions. If you win the bonus ammo, it will be shipped as a separate package because firearms and ammo cannot be shipped together.

So, without further adeu, here's where to go to enter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DuGMqZZLZg

Good luck, have fun, and stay safe!

Page generated in 0.03400 seconds with 8 queries