View Single Post
Old November 25, 2010, 12:27 PM   #35
Rangefinder

Should he have taken the shot? NO. But how about a few of you get off the soap box. Are we talking about public land? Sure--it belongs to everyone. But I'm not swallowing behavior from some people who are completely and utterly ignorant to ethics, and not going to just excuse someone stealing the deer he shot (bad form or otherwise).

Generally speaking in terms of a spot on public land being worked or "claimed" by someone... Look at it a little differently. Lets say I'm standing in the river with my fly rod enjoying a sunny afternoon and working a nice little bend for a trout. THEN, you come waltzing out of the brush, walk onto the bend I'm trying to fish, and start casting over my line. You think that might be OK too? Do you have a right to be there? sure. But ethically, you ought to be beaten with your own pole for it.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
After shoving it back a few feet so I could get out, there was a little payback. He probably had fun finding all his plug wires scattered in the woods.
Okay, so you admit to committing a criminal act because you didn't like the hunter's non-criminal behavior.
Guess you missed the part about my truck being pinned in by this idiot. Pin my vehicle in where I can't get it out of a parking spot, and I'll have you towed and then laugh out loud while you chase the tow truck. Pin me in somewhere in the middle of nowhere so I can't get out and then leave me waiting for you to return at your leisure to let me out, I don't care if it's out of pure ignorance, blatant rudeness and stupidity or any combination there-of--you'll be lucky to find your vehicle intact when you venture back to it.

Guns only have two enemies: Rust and Politicians.

Last edited by Rangefinder; November 25, 2010 at 05:52 PM.

Page generated in 0.04156 seconds with 8 queries