View Single Post
Old February 5, 2012, 08:08 AM   #628
Sevens

Your buddy is either dead wrong, or absolutely correct.

If we go by your extended diatribe, your buddy has you pegged brilliantly. You got suckered in to .41 Magnum and forever pigeon-holed yourself as "trying to be different" by using the oddball .41 Magnum when we all know that the .44 Magnum would not only have worked perfectly well for everything you use the .41 Magnum for, but it would be cheaper, more available, more mainstream, so many more platform and factory ammunition choices, so many more component bullet choices, so much easier to find brass for, so much easier to find other enthusiasts for to exchange load data and ideas with, ad nauseum.

It's comical that you feel completely secure and happy with .41 Magnum (as well you should) but that the .327 Magnum is just another gimmick with no real tangible reason for anyone to want to add it to their lineup other than... hype or marketing?!

Just... wow.

Page generated in 0.02807 seconds with 8 queries