Thread: SHTF Threads
View Single Post
Old May 5, 2011, 09:08 AM   #15
Seaman

"The reality is you need a chain saw, NOT a Scattergun 870. No heat, ice covering most of the environment? How about firing up that Coleman propane stove for supper, rather than agonizing over which caliber is less penetrative when a gang of thugs comes by to kill all of you?"

The reality is that this is 'The Firing Line." That's what is discussed here... Certainly chainsaws and Coleman stoves are important. I cut, split, and transport all my firewood, and I've been known to use a Coleman stove too. Please note the following:

"Tactics and Training Forum
When your best defense is a quick, hard offense, the lessons learned here may prove invaluable. This is a "no holds barred" training area."

This is why I come to this forum...bring on the zombies (perps)...for I value the advice passed on by the many M&P and other experienced folk who contribute. Would I drive a car without insurance? of course not. Likewise I carry...for should I be caught in a Luby's Cafeteria scenario, I am (hopefully) well enough prepared to survive the emergency.

As for the chainsaws and Coleman lamps, there are plenty of other forums out there for that.

Page generated in 0.03489 seconds with 8 queries