View Single Post
Old January 10, 2013, 04:44 PM   #15
FrankenMauser

Some nice quotes to go with some of the more hypocritical members of that list:

Quote:

Mark Wahlberg - Convicted of attempted murder, assault, and multiple other crimes. “Certainly, I haven’t used a gun anywhere other than on a movie set and I’d like to see if we could take them all away.”

Sean Connery - In the UK handgun ban ad campaign: “It is said that a total ban on handguns, including .22s, would take away innocent pleasure from thousands of people. Is that more or less pleasure than watching your child grow up?”

Arnold Swarzenegger - “I’m for gun control. I’m a peace-loving guy.” ... that made 90% of my money on films where I blow people to pieces.

Sylvester Stallone - (UK interview, responding to a murder) “Until America, door to door, takes every handgun, this is what you’re gonna have. It’s pathetic. It really is pathetic. It’s sad. We’re living in the Dark Ages over there.” ...says the man most recognized for pounding faces on one hand, and spraying lead with an M60 in the other.

Jon St. Jon - (Duke Nukem voice actor) “I don’t care for guns in general. It bothers me in this country how free we are to bear arms. They say ‘Guns don’t kill people, people kill people’ – well, no, I think people with guns kill people. Quite frankly I’d like to see stronger gun laws in this country.”

Daniel Craig - "I hate handguns. Handguns are used to shoot people and as long as they are around, people will shoot each other. That's a simple fact. ... Bullets have a nasty habit of finding their target and that's what's scary about them."

Page generated in 0.03005 seconds with 8 queries