View Single Post
Old May 25, 2012, 02:54 AM   #21
Venom1956

oh these two arent mine persay but witnessed them. first was a guy trying to do the fancy 'one-handed' press check on some kimber 1911, was going good until he fumbled and dropped it thru the top of the glass display case and busted the glass shelf beneath as well. so it was like instant nicks on 10 1911s in under 5 seconds.thats gotta be a record in wi. the other was a kid my age 20's picking up a very nice colt police positive without permission flopping the cylinder out spinning it and flipping it shut while it spun. which turned a perfectly operational colt with a great trigger into a paperweight with a bend part that bound the cylinder and action. i saw it after it was returned to working order, it wasnt a quarter of what it had been. i was impressed that the owner kept his cool the entire time.you could see how angry/upset he was in his eyes but he was very professional despite it.
E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of NyTrilium matrix particles, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system.- Yeah I can do that.
I guarantee you will know it if a bicyclist hits your house going 1000 mph. -Smaug

Page generated in 0.02608 seconds with 8 queries