View Single Post
Old January 27, 2013, 07:17 PM   #48
Sevens

I typically read every response before I post, because I don't think it adds much to any discussion when I don't do my part to see what's been discussed. However, the throw down is right there in black & white in the first post, so I'll respond in kind.

Man, get the #$%*@ out of my way or I'll knock you over... I want that four inch Model 66 and that is the proper price. It's not a steal, but if the revolver is clean and the timing works to my (strict) standards, I'm buying it before you can start a TFL thread about the Model 27 you found on a table sitting next to a bare spot where my 66 was laying mere moments ago.

I find the N-frame guns to be overly large and unwieldy. I'd like to own a 27 or 28 because I love Smith & Wesson revolvers and who wouldn't want a beefy, hardcore .357 Magnum much like the original? But if I have to pass up a Model 66 to get it, I'm not interested.

Page generated in 0.03308 seconds with 8 queries