View Single Post
Old February 18, 2011, 10:45 PM   #13
NESHOOTER

Quote:
About the trust if the trust is his name or he is the owner of the so called "corp" then i can only use the suppressor to an extent right. As in taking it with me somewhere would require paperwork or a letter to the ATF?
No you also have full rights, and the way to avoid the paperwork is I took mine to office max the orginals had them shrunk down to a 3x5 card size for a total of 3.75 for 10 copies readable to any batfe, and lamiate it put a copy of that with every firearm that that suppressor can be used on, the exta flashhiders are 57.00 to 75.00 and get the .308 and change the birdcage on your AR to the YHM one and use the same can on both of these this can is listed to you and dad as owners and you can put on any rifle (at least in my state) As we follow federal rules I would gather that the same would apply in your area, unlike Conceal Carry Weapon=CCW some places require you register each carry gun in my state some cities have attempted to mandate reg's that overrule federal reg's and our AG, has delivered to those cities that what they do is unconsitutional. One more thing to know if you buy the YHM 5.56/.223 can it will not fit on anything larger than that due to the difference of the flashhider .cal but if you get the .308 you can use it on .308 and smaller.

ONCE YOU GET YOUR ORGINALS COPIED PUT THOSE BAD BOYS IN THE BANK LOCK BOXES I believe our bank charges 25.00 a yr for one of those boxes depending on size yes I have a safe at home but I don't want to chance anything I did copy orginal and keep a full size copy at home so if you need more copies you have quick axcess to it. What your really taking care of is the STAMP on orginal paperwork.
NS

Page generated in 0.03409 seconds with 8 queries