View Single Post
Old October 24, 2008, 10:08 PM   #12
dabigguns357

Sure bob,all the systems i use i got from wal-mart cost only 78.96 out the door and came with 2 camera's,a reciever and a 4 channel remote.I now have a total of 6 camera's with audio and three recievers,one for each tv in my house.The reciever upstairs picks up just 2 camera's on the front porch.
Three camera's are in front,where 2 cris-cross paths and the third looks down at the front door.the next 2 are in my house,facing down at a angle above my bedroom door to see who is on the other side of my bedroom door and above the door to the kitchen looking down at the back door.The last camera is located out back facing my yard and alley.

All the camera's are wired/wireless,so i just hard wired them in.I hear a noise and all i have to do is hit the loop button on my remote and i can see every camera angle i have to see where the noise is coming from.These systems are so easy to install and run.All you have to do is place them where you want them with 3 little screws,then run wireless or do what i did and run extention cord to each one.you should be able to find them in your hardware section and if not try wal-mart on line.

run your recievers straite to your tv or run them to your vcr then through your tv so you can record everything.The hardest thing to do is to get the best reception for each reciever.the further space you put between your camera and reciever the more interferance you may get.Each camera can see up to 30 feet clearly using night vision and 45 to 50 feet in daylight.

I would recommend one in a heartbeat.It's great to see who is at your door with out even getting out of bed.it's like looking out any window in your house while you lay in bed.

Page generated in 0.03878 seconds with 8 queries