View Single Post
Old February 8, 2006, 04:12 PM   #1
detructo4130

Question about self-defense.

I just thought about this and was wondering if it has happened and if so the outcome. Also any lawyers and leo reading this let me know what you think.
Let's say that somebody has broken in to your home with the intent to kill you, not rob you. I dont know what kind of trouble you somehow managed to get into, but let's say you did nothing illegal but somehow got the attention of some very bad people and they wanted you dead. Anyhow someone comes to kill you, you cut them off at the pass and defend yourself shooting them in the process. Ok then the police come investigate and clearly you were just defending yourself with absolutely no reprocutions as to you ever getting in trouble. Ok so you go about your life and all is well right? Wrong someone comes to take care of the job the last person couldnt manage to finish. Yet again you defend yourself and it was clearly self defense. But how many times could this happen before you got thrown in prison. I was wondering if this ever happened. Or anything like it.

Page generated in 0.02263 seconds with 8 queries