View Single Post
Old January 8, 2010, 10:46 PM   #13
zippy13

Quote:
Originally Posted by crapster
I am in the same hunt as you looking for a good clay gun. You will find that it seems no one on here likes the 310. Cant figure that out, my own searches seem to show that the 310 is an excellent choice for a first gun.
Remington doesn't seem very proud of the Model 310. If you go to the Remington site, they act like they've never heard of the Baikal models. You have to go to a special Remington Spartan site to find any mention of the 310. At the Spartan site, very little information is given on the 310 and the only one listed as currently available is #89744 a 28-ga with fixed chokes and a 26-inch barrel for $495.48. This sounds like an ugly duckling, or left over model since today's US shooters would be loath to select a 28-ga with such short barrels and without screw-in chokes. I'm guessing they are trying to dump an unpopular model at a clearance price. If you check Cabela's on-line, they don't have the Remington-Spartan, their entry level O/U is the Tri-Star line. If you go to the Remington site, they wanna sell you a Premier O/U in the $2226-2540 price range.

Do you have any specific info on the current availability of 310 models?

Page generated in 0.03034 seconds with 8 queries