View Single Post
Old May 13, 2009, 12:29 PM   #19
Uncle Malice

Quote:
Malice, the part of your original post that bothered me was where you pulled up and gave the truck driver a hard time. Now, brandishing, which is what it sounds like he did, is against the law, as is his chasing you. I suspect there is more to the story, maybe you used some Chicago language on him?
The exhaust blast was intentional. I had followed the individual for several miles. When he would drive normally, there was nothing. If he stomped on it, it would blast a huge cloud of soot at whatever vehicle was next to him(side exhaust). The cloud is so thick, you literally could not see anything until is dissipated. Doing it to cars is bad enough on it's own. Doing that crap to someone on a motorcycle is extremely dangerous. So yes... my words were a bit harsh but there were no threats made.

Quote:
Maybe I'm not getting the scene as it happened, I would never have said anything to anyone on the street just because his exhaust was dirty and I happened to be behind him, I mean, how could that be intentional?
I understand what you are saying. It's one of those... you had to be there situations.

Quote:
Perhaps there was some threats the other direction? I don't know, and I've met rude inconsiderate people who would escalate a common exchange.
Like I said... no threats were made. This guy was just some macho douche bag that was having 'fun' messing with other vehicle drivers.

Quote:
Out West most folks don't use obscenities against strangers without expecting a fight. And over exhaust smoke?

If you start fights with strangers you better not carry a gun.
I assure you, if you were there; you would have been less than pleased as well. :-) I'm not one to pick fights.

Page generated in 0.03733 seconds with 8 queries