View Single Post
Old August 18, 2011, 11:29 PM   #2
Fusion

In that price range I'd take a serious look at the Burris Fullfield II. IMO it's one of the better buys in that price range. That said the new FFII E1 is looking really promising, and it's probably what I'd go with, however, I've not gotten to test one out yet so I can't personally comment on it. I have had quite a few of the old FFII's and they are great.

Another good choice is the Vortex Viper 2-7 that's on clearance for $150, that is if you can deal with a 2-7. The Vortex Diamondbacks are one other option that's pretty good in this price range.

You also may be able to find a used Nikon Monarch UCC in your price range and it's another good choice.

There are a couple of good choices in that price range as you can see.

That said, if you haven't decided on the rings yet I highly recommend the Burris Signature Zee rings with the inserts. They do away with the need for lapping them, and you also won't get ringmarks with them, not to mention they seem to be pretty strong. They really are just great rings for a great price. They are my favorite ones I've used under $100.

Page generated in 0.02551 seconds with 8 queries