View Single Post
Old May 12, 2010, 09:18 PM   #1
kdog70

Right situation for use of Pistol?

lets just call this a hypothetical situation.....for the time being.

430 pm

I pick up my brand new Sig two-some from the gun shop and run to the range to run 200 rounds of ammo. Shoots great love it holster it and drive home. Got my 3 wt fly rod and ultra lite spinning rod in the back decide to trout fish. Decide what the hell mise well carry it. So down the a small stream that runs just outside the city limits maybe a half mile from the closest residential area.

Two beautiful trout later and 1/2 mile down stream a group of 4 teenagers confronts me, we chit chat, then they demand my wallet. hypothetically I am a 6 5 300 pound X college football, X semi pro football Tackle so not exactly small. Our conversation goes like this.
Them "Give me your wallet"
Me "What?"
Them "Give me your wallet or else"
Me " Or else What?"
Them "Your out numbered and out weapon ed you have a fishing rod and thats all..."

Observation time, No weapons scene at the time, they are getting ansy but not really in a fighting stance. Less than two yards between us.

I say no again and they produce two small pocket knifes. I back up saying, Just let me go and we wont have a problem, Just walk away. They took one step towards me and I draw from a holster sitting at 5 o clock in my waistband. one thing leads to another and we make it back, No shots fired and the cops haul them out and the cops calls me the bad guy....
sorry to cut it short but my relaxing drink after a bad hypothetical situation starting to take its effect.

Page generated in 0.02884 seconds with 8 queries