View Single Post
Old May 25, 2012, 11:48 PM   #43
scrubcedar

Browning BPS, the first time I pulled the trigger I knew it was something special. By the end of that session I could reliably smoke 3 clays in the air time and time again. Smoothest pump action (I tried them all) with the added bonus of somehow the geometry of the gun leaves you with no appreciable muzzle rise! You just swing to the next target. Keep in mind I'm not as good as this post makes me sound, It's the Browning! The other half of the question is this. You're in a dark hallway in your house with a bad guy in front of you. You pull the trigger the gun thumps your shoulder, you cycle the action. Because the muzzle doesn't jump and the action is so smooth the bead is still on the target. No struggling to reaquire the target you just keep pulling the trigger. My buddies and I all tried it out and agreed more accurate lead downrange in less time than anything they had seen. My only problem was getting the Browning back out of their hands

Page generated in 0.02633 seconds with 8 queries