View Single Post
Old April 9, 2008, 08:05 PM   #4
alfred

What I know that I don't know about it.

Mine has been a 1994 Browning A 500G.It is the worst piece of crap Browning ever made according to many who have never and would never own one simply because they know so much more about them than the owners do.The owners that I know love them as I do.A Browning rep.told me well after I bought it that "they quit making it because it was too expensive to make and they could not make a profit with them"."They went to the Gold because it was cheaper to make and the profit margin was larger for the selling price". "They did have a problem with the early model A-500R recoil model which they solved".I paid $412.00 for mine brand new "made in Belgium and assembled in Portugal".I do love to stick a magnet to the receiver just to hear the "click".I love to do it more so around the folk who trash it that have problems with their "Superior"Shot guns.I do not know the answer,but I know this.Many don't and assume they know such things.I would go to Wal-Mart and ask what guns folk are dissatisfied with the most.You go where folk are on commission and they are tempted to recommend the one that they will make the most off of.Check out all of the past years forums you can find on them.My 1994 or even last years has nothing to do with todays quality.I have never liked Remington simply because they felt awkward and did not seem to point naturally to me.Friends had them and loved the 1100 & 11-87 for years with no problems whatsoever.Some of them buying newer ones for their selves and grandchildren have been very dissatisfied lately from what I hear with the same models.BUT,it is hearsay.

I AIN'T DEAD AND I AIN'T QUITTING.alfred

Page generated in 0.02267 seconds with 8 queries