Thread: Critical Mass
View Single Post
Old March 23, 2010, 01:53 PM   #5
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
There are some Americans that want all hunters stopped. When we fight amongst ourselves, are we not helping their cause?
That sort of depends. What sort of benefit do you see to them via the fights amongst ourselves? Do you really think it is an all or nothing deal, that we can't have hunters with certain reservations about hunting?

Based on how I have seen some folks hunt, one thing I know for certain is that they are people that should not be hunting. I have no problem about complaining about hunters who don't check zeros on their scopes before hunting, who take shots they have no business taking, who don't attempt to track down wounded animals, and who shoot across fence lines at animals they know they can't recover.

Of course, I feel that there are drivers who should not be allowed to drive because of their obvious disregard for other drivers, pedestrians, and traffic laws.

Page generated in 0.02092 seconds with 8 queries