View Single Post
Old October 28, 2009, 03:20 PM   #3
UniversalFrost

use the gorilla gear fast strike blind

works for running and gunning and throwing up a blind in a hurry on days or areas where you see deer moving in and don't have a stand or better blind setup in . also good for setting up and taking down each day you hunt in public areas where the blinds could grow legs and walk away when not being watched.

I have hunted from a primos ground max predator den blind and loved it and will be hopefully getting one under the christmas tree this winter (if the wife sees the 4 cabelas catalogs laying around with the page on top and the blind circled, but most likely i will get more ties and worthless pull over pink or purple sweaters )..

also, i won a double bull blind a few years back, was big, bulky and heavy, but did provide great cover. stupid illegal immigrants destroyed it one night after I left it out. luckily i got them on one of my trail cams and borer patrol caught them the next week (had showed the trail cam pics to my neighbor who is BP and he had been the processing officer on teh bust that caught them and he recognized them instantly)

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" (when all else fails play dead) -Red Green

Last edited by UniversalFrost; October 28, 2009 at 03:25 PM.

Page generated in 0.04996 seconds with 8 queries