View Single Post
Old April 10, 2009, 09:59 PM   #12
Lavid2002

Just turned it on....Imna keep the computer up as I watch it so I can write down what I laugh at. Im like 98% sure this thing is going to be anti-gun :P
Well see....Ill also write everythging the people say thats incorrect:P

BEGIN!

LMAO! They even tossed in the video of the black LEO that shoots himself in the foot while telling the people about firearms safety.

One thing im noticing. They have given all the people VERY baggy sirts. (Down to the groin) Everyone is wearing the same clothes in the scenario. The scenario is thus....
Suspect enters the room and begins firing. The person with the CCW tries to remove their firearm and 3/4 of the people cannot even remove the firearm from the holster because of their baggy shirt.

They set up these revolvers and a moving crew to see what people would do. These people stare down the barrel to try to see if its loaded. One even tried to load and shoot it.

They ask this one boy who has one shot his friend when he was eleven. They said...what would you do if you were the president. He said, "I would make everyone luck up their guns. Make sure they have a lock." The reporter says, "Make them lock everyones guns up? Yeah" HAHAHAHA! The kid said lock all the guns up and make sure everyone has a lock not take everyones guns away and lock them up :P

I know allot of people are going to bust my balls about this...But I really like the fact that NJ makes you apply for a FID card if you want to buy firearms. I dont like the ammunition laws or some of the other laws but I really like the FID idea. Where they check for mentall illness etc...

There is a man at a gun show who is give 5,000 he is going to see how much he can buy in one hour. He bought allot of guns.

Ok shows over.......Not a terrible terrible show. Had some valid points but just like any show on firearms there are way too many instances to consider and argue. I myself would argue...why did the police officer shoot the person with the firearm immediately after the teacher...and not any of the other 50 students :P but anyways....Allot of people in this country need to WISE UP! Lock up those guns and keep em away from the kids!

Stay safe.

-Dave

Page generated in 0.02574 seconds with 8 queries