View Single Post
Old November 19, 2008, 07:05 PM   #23
Dallas Jack

This situation is based on what a reasonable person would do. We all have our level of confidence that we have taken all precautions to insure that no one is injured by our actions and yet it happens.

The police will draw a straight line from where is was standing to the trailer and call it good. What are the chances that you could shoot a bullet into the forest and it not be deflected? Have you ever passed up a shot because you didn't think you could thread the bullet/arrow thru the openings in the branches in front of a game animal? You couldn't be sure your bullet/arrow would not be deflected and miss the animal.

I'm just saying I need more info like maybe a view of what he saw and an idea of what he knew when he made the shot. Till then I will do the prudent thing and reserve judgment.

Was this shot made out of negligence or was he just a slob hunter with no regard for anyones safety.

This is a sad incident and even if he is tried and found not guilty his life is ruined and a little girl is dead. A lose/lose situation for all involved.

No, no rush to judgement for me. Be safe.

Dallas Jack

Page generated in 0.03054 seconds with 8 queries